Locum – Myotherapist
Immediate start, potential for ongoing, taking over existing busy client base.
Job security? And a new adventure?
The Health Hub Hedland requires a qualified and motivated Myotherapist or similar Bodyworker for a locum position starting immediately for a 2-3 month contract with the potential to stay on, taking over a busy existing client base covering maternity leave.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get weekly mentoring from a senior myotherapist and regular in-house education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- Multicultural clinic provides diversity in your client caseload
- Work with local GP clinics and other health practitioners
Do you want to combine the best of work and exploring the outdoors?
The Health Hub Hedland is situated in the mining town of Port Hedland. Our fabulous location opens you up to exploring the magnificent delights of WA such as Karijini National Park, Broome, The Gibb River Road, Exmouth and Coral Bay. Promising a life full of adventure and not to mention fabulous weather all year round.
Do you want job security with a full and loyal patient load?
(We’ve been unaffected by Covid 19.) Experience job security with a full and loyal patient load our current Myotherapist has built over the last 5 years and over 16 years industry experience.
Do you want to develop your career?
Here at the Health Hub Hedland we are a family of passionate health practitioners. Within your role as a Myotherapist you’ll work alongside an Occupational Therapist, Hypnotherapist, Reiki and Kinesiologist and Cosmetic nurse, as well as Yoga and Pilates.
We provide a supportive, friendly environment with a strong focus on mentoring with regular continuing education and practitioner support to nurture your skills.
- Qualified Myotherapist
- Member of Myotherapy Association
- Have current professional insurance
- Be a great communicator and be passionate about Myotherapy and the health and wellbeing of patients
- Have a can do attitude
- Be willing to work hard and be able to maintain and build on current patient load
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
If you have the qualifications, ability and attitude – we have an outstanding opportunity for all sorts of experiences.
To obtain more information please call 08 9173 2731
To apply send your cover letter with your resume to [email protected]