Are you passionate about Soft Tissue Therapy and about developing your career through ongoing learning and professional development? Does working in a brand new facility with exercise space excite you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We currently have a large and rapidly growing patient base which has meant that we are able to expand to a second location in North Ringwood. It’s going to be an epic adventure to get it up and running and our team will be playing an integral role in making it happen! It’s the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to learn the ropes of a start up and hustle with our already cranking team!
We offer a very well-supported position with a strong mentor program, working cohesively as a team, and we attract a diverse range of athletes and patients to our clinic.
We provide the security of salary-based remuneration inclusive of superannuation, annual/personal leave and contributions towards professional development, plus the opportunity to earn rewards based on contribution towards the growth of the team.
We currently have two positions available on our team for a Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist with an immediate start.
Opportunities that we provide to our team:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, weekly.
- Fortnightly in-house professional development plus regular external opportunities.
- A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year.
- A structured career and salary progression pathway.
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs.
- Annual leave, personal leave, professional development leave… and a sleep in on your birthday!
- A yoga membership at the lovely Light Space Yoga studio.
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have membership with a professional association, professional indemnity insurance and a minimum qualification of Dip. Remedial Massage. You will also need to be available for a minimum of five six-hour shifts a week, including at least one weekend shift.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our fun and passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to Brigid Linden at [email protected]. One small catch… you must include the word ‘Unicorn’ somewhere in your application!!