Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist, Motion Myotherapy Northcote
Casual/Temporary, Contract. A job opportunity is open for a therapist to work in a professional health clinic in Northcote Melbourne to perform Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Sports Massage and Pregnancy Massage.
An enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking therapist is required to start in a part time role starting immediately. Motion Myotherapy Northcote health clinic is a newly renovated space with modern décor with all new massage tables, facilities and booking software, HICAPS and NBN internet.
We are located in a busy area in Northcote on High Street. All facilities and marketing are provided for being a well sort after, successful and busy Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Therapist must be truly passionate about helping people in pain and help educate clients towards better health pain free.
- Must hold minimum Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy or Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Candidate must be confident with adapting treatment to all types of conditions, sports injuries, headaches, lower back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Experienced therapist is preferred but a newly graduated therapist needing mentoring and guidance will also be excepted.
- Therapist must have own ABN, insurance and provider numbers to start.
- Excellent remuneration rate for the right candidate looking to advance in their long term career as a health professional.
Joining the Motion Myotherapy team means being a team player, being eager to learn and at the same time enjoy what you do and have a laugh. Our clients at Motion Myotherapy Northcote enjoy professional, tailored treatments in a relaxed modern clinic space. Clientele can range from elite sports athletes, busy working mums to office workers. We work closely with the Hawthorn Football Club treating players throughout the year.
Job Position Title: Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist
Contract: Part Time Initially
Address: 486 High Street Northcote
Email: [email protected]
Please email your interest and CV to us.