MYOTHERAPY JOB ADVERTISMENT
MJN Clinical Myotherapy are looking for their next gun Myotherapist to join their newly refurbished Holistic clinic in North Balwyn.
You will be joining a team of four Clinical Myotherapists to help support and grow our existing large patient base.
At MJN, all team members receive regular individual and group professional development sessions and ongoing training using our extensive treatment training protocol that has been developed and refined over many years. At MJN our development and training procedures will ensure your continued growth and progress as a practitioner.
At MJN we strive to be the leaders of Myotherapy treatment approach. We are always growing and finding new and improved ways of treating our patients in order to be at the forefront of treatment.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and motivated Myotherapist who embodies the MJN Values of delivering the best level of treatment to our amazing patients by decreasing their pain and increasing their wellbeing.
We are looking for an individual who is also passionate about growing their referral network and is eager to continue their growth as a Myotherapist.
Applicants must be available a minimum of 3 days a week (minimum 20 hours).
Why join MJN?
Flexible with days and times available
- We have an extremely strong reputation and brand presence in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Large patient base with strong referral networks that you will have direct access to.
- You will be provided with ongoing weekly training and professional development individually and as a group to further enhance your existing skills.
- You will be provided graduate training program: consisting of 1month training prior to commencing work.
- Graduate 1 year training program
- You will be directly involved in our online social media presence.
- You will have excellent exposure to industry professionals working in the same clinic.
- You will be working out of a newly refurbished clinic with all equipment provided.
- (2+ years’ experience working in a Myotherapy Clinic).*preferred
- Happy to train new graduate
- Demonstrated an ability to generate new business and grow a patient base
- Professional with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong pre/post-assessment skills
- Ability to take detailed treatment notes
- Passion for the fitness and health industry.
- Professional approach and excellent presentation.
- Availability for varying hours.
- Must clean and tidy after themselves.
- Ability to work independently.
Applications apply to: [email protected]
Emily Dishoian, P. 0418 993 171
MJN Clinical Myotherapy
4/321 Balwyn Rd, Nth Balwyn
• Bachelor of Clinical Myotherapy/or Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage.
• Comprehensive insurance to the value of 10 million dollars for personal/professional indemnity and public and product liability.
• First Aid Certified.
• A member of a professional association, ANTA, IRMA, AAMT or similar.
• Willing to provide a police check.
• Eligible for health fund provider numbers.
• Must be Australian citizen/Permanent resident.