We are a growing RTO, specialising in International student training delivery, providing accredited Remedial Massage, Myotherapy & Clinical Aromatherapy qualifications.
Regarded for high quality training, delivered by passionate, committed and nurturing trainers, offering opportunity for professional growth in a flexible, relaxed and supportive work environment.
We seek a passionate, experience Myotherapy Trainer, Assessor and Clinical Supervisor for classroom & clinical training, assessment and supervision.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Adv. Dip Myotherapy or higher
- Cert IV TAE w LLN
- 2+yrs industry experience
- Professional Association Membership
- Annual PD Participation Requirements
Facilitate Myotherapy program training and assessment
Engage and support student learning
Supervise Clinical and Practicum Integration
International Student attendance and progression audit
Staff meeting, course moderation and validation participation
- Sessional Contract
- Training Delivery in accordance with Shift Offer
- Clinical Supervision Facilitation in accordance with Shift Offer
– Shift Offer in accordance with student clinic operation 9am – 8pm
Successful applicant requires submission of qualifications / registration certificates / training matrix schedule.
If you are a passionate and committed Myotherapist and Trainer, please forward your expression of interest to:
Max Therapy Institute.