Sports Physio & Active Rehab opened in 2012 and is a leading Physiotherapy practice located in the Macedon Ranges.
- Join a busy professional service within a team of Titled Sport, Musculoskeletal & Women’s Health Physiotherapists and Myotherapists
- Friendly team with established caseload and strong community involvement
- Development opportunities with a mixed and varied workload
About the Role:
An exciting casual employment opportunity exists for a motivated Myotherapist to join our friendly team at Sports Physio & Active Rehab (SPAR).
SPAR offers a wide range of health care options providing a quality service and expertise in sports injuries and spinal management, rehabilitation, women’s health, chronic pain and paediatrics. The therapists at SPAR have extensive elite sporting experience including managing the AFL Western Bulldogs and Essendon football clubs, elite Netball and Basketball teams along with Olympic athletes through the VIS/AIS programs. We also provide medical support locally to the Gisborne Football Netball club.
Our rehabilitation programs are enhanced by our proficient Pilates Instructors and our specially equipped gym.
At SPAR we pride ourselves on delivering quality care, ensuring positive outcomes and providing an ethical approach in everything that we do. In keeping with this we regularly host a variety of in house professional development sessions.
Our administration team will manage all therapists’ bookings, payments & HICAPS.
We are able to offer the security of consistent hours and flexible working conditions depending on individual needs. Days and hours required for this position are negotiable; however Saturdays are highly sought after.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a current registration with Myotherapy Australia
- Police Work check, Working With Children’s check and professional indemnity insurance is required
- Possess strong communication and case management skills
- Have the ability to work in and liaise with a multi-disciplinary team, including professional correspondence and record- keeping.
- Must be able to demonstrate a caring, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Two years clinical experience in a private practice, with musculoskeletal and or rehabilitation experience is desirable (we would also consider a highly motivated new graduate)
The successful applicant will have a promising future with a group of health professionals dedicated to quality care at the highest level.
To apply, please email your application with a covering letter attention to Kara Murray,