A highly practical 2-day course full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire any exercise physiologist, exercise professional or sports scientist who is dedicated to assisting clients achieve 100% return to function.
- Learn to utilise functional strength training to achieve great client outcomes
- Study the highly effective Kinetic Link Training System – KLT
- Explore the very latest strength and conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Develop functional training programs for all clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn to train movement patterns, not individual muscles (including KLT’s 22 essential, distinct movement patterns).
- Create fully balanced functional strength and conditioning programs by using a proven and precise system of training.
- Study an effective model for exercise description to assure accuracy in professional communication and record keeping.
- Take home full-colour exercise sheets plus online access to movies of all 48 exercises taught on the course.
Content that you can use IMMEDIATELY to enhance your exercise prescription for ALL clients.
All Health Adventure – KLT courses integrate extensive experience and clinical reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of every course dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
Presented by Wayne Rodgers – Sports Physiotherapist
Wayne is an APA sports physiotherapist and KLT functional strength coach with 28 years experience in health and fitness. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams (Australian Commonwealth Games team, Australian Netball team). Formerly a senior physiotherapist at Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre in Melbourne, he is the senior sports physiotherapist at Sunshine Coast Sports Physiotherapy. Wayne is a highly experienced presenter of sports physiotherapy, and exercise professional courses. He has delivered over 2500 hours of professional development education to sports physiotherapists, exercise professionals, sports scientists and fitness audiences over the past 18 years.
Dates: Scheduled dates