Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training.
Designed and delivered by Australian Sports Physiotherapists – this highly practical 2-day course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all myotherapists, physiotherapists and exercise professionals who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
- Learn to design and deliver the most effective functional strength and conditioning training programs by utilising an integrated approach to human biomechanics.
- Study the the very latest functional strength and rehabilitation exercise principles and learn to apply the highly effective Kinetic Link Training System – KLT
- Develop (and learn to deliver) functional training programs for all clients: all levels of rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn skills, exercises and complete workouts that are fully transferrable across an extremely wide spectrum of clients – home based or gym based training.
- Learn to train integrated full body movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential, distinct movement patterns) which follow myofascial lines and respect the kinetic link principle.
Content that you can use IMMEDIATELY to enhance your exercise prescription for ALL clients:
All Health Adventure – KLT courses integrate extensive experience and clinical reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of every course dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
Presented by Wayne Rodgers – Sports Physiotherapist
Wayne is an APA sports physiotherapist and KLT functional strength coach with 30 years experience in health and fitness. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams (Australian Commonwealth Games team, Australian Netball team). Formerly a senior physiotherapist at Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre in Melbourne, he is the senior sports physiotherapist at Sunshine Coast Sports Physiotherapy.
Wayne is a highly experienced presenter of sports physiotherapy, and exercise professional courses. He has delivered over 3000 hours of professional development education to sports physiotherapists, exercise professionals, sports scientists and fitness audiences over the past 20 years. Wayne is also a consultant and expert contributor for the Masters in Sports Medicine program at Melbourne University.
ENROL NOW www.KLT.fitness
Dates: Scheduled dates