We are looking for a MYOTHERAPIST or REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST to join our growing, happy and motivated team at Living Health Group.
If you love an amazing workplace culture, constant action and innovation, plus a team environment that has your back and wants to see you grow and develop into a better practitioner, then this is for you!
This opportunity for you is to grow and develop into a senior therapist with access to a weekly mentoring program and opportunity for you to build your own client list.
We are looking for a Myo / Remedial Massage therapist with strong communication skills, that is inspired to educate clients, learn and grow as a practitioner, work with our local sporting club affiliations and build a dynamic customer base in the community of Wheelers Hill.
Our Vision here at Living Health Group is to create a healthier community by enabling more people to be proactive with their health. We have extremely strong team culture and work together as a values driven team to help our clients get results.
The type of person we are after:
- Strong Remedial massage skills- we strive to provide our clients with a strong knowledge and skill set to help them achieve their goals. We attract a strong sporting clientele; movement and rehab background is preferred.
- Happy to work in a ‘culture is key’ team environment, open to learn from other practitioners and inter-refer to other modalities.
- Have a proactive approach and can maintain a client list.
- Caring and action-oriented with a strong patient focus.
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Provider number for Health Rebates
If you think you are the right fit to join our team please email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.