Part-time Maternity Leave Position Available
Adapt Myotherapy is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Myotherapist to join their team while their senior Myotherapist is on maternity leave. This position is for part-time hours on a casual contact – 15-20 hours per week, with flexible working hours available.
Adapt Myotherapy is a sole trader business located within the busy multi-modality clinic Total Balance Healthcare in Chelsea Heights. As well as myotherapy, the clinic is comprised of osteopaths, remedial massage therapists, naturopaths and dieticians. Total Balance Healthcare is a friendly, and supportive clinic where all practitioners work collaboratively as a team.
The successful applicant will be taking over an already established case load with the opportunity to build on their own clientele over the course of the contract. The position is for 6-12 months with the option of extending this out to ongoing.
This position provides
- Full access to Cliniko booking systems and Physitrack exercise program software
- Fully equipped room with temperature control and all towels, creams, oils, needles and sanitiser provided
- Part-time reception, including laundering of towels
- Online bookings
- Qualified Myotherapist (adv.dip or BHSc)
- Association membership
- Passionate about providing quality treatments and the health and wellbeing of their clients
- Great communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work a variety of hours including mornings, evenings and some Saturdays
This position is open to applications from both new graduates and experienced Myotherapists.
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to –