Part Time Myotherapist / Remedial Massage Therapist– Inner West Melbourne
We are seeking a part-time Myotherapist / Remedial Massage Therapist, who is passionate about empowering optimal health in the lives of their clients and would love to join an innovative team of practitioners. Experienced and Graduate myotherapists are welcome to apply.
About Us – Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the CBD, Back In Motion, Braybrook, is a modern, well established practice with a vibrant multi-disciplinary team. We have experienced incredible growth and as such we are looking for a qualified myotherapist to join our team. We have a strong commitment to quality client-centered care and strive for excellence in every aspect of our practice.
Our new team member will have a driving ambition to be their best, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling them to quickly build rapport with clients, local GP’s and sporting clubs.
At Back In Motion we understand the need and desire for support, professional development, mentoring, and on-going training. We have continuous PD programs encompassing both internal and external training.
About the Role
The hours for this role are initially part-time with the potential to progress to full-time. Please note that Saturdays are required.
In this role you will:
- Work in a private practice setting
- Manage and build on an existing caseload
- Provide a holistic approach to client care
- Expand your skills in business development and build relationships with local referrers
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in myotherapy / remedial massage
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be eager to continue learning and developing your skills
- Take over an existing caseload
- Enjoy expansive professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours in a beautiful environment
- Be part of a fun, supportive and motivated team
Call To Action – To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Ian Tran at [email protected]