Part Time Myotherapist / Remedial Massage Therapist Required in Blackburn South Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to join the experienced and progressive team of clinicians at Bellbird Sports & Spinal.
Bellbird Sports & Spinal is a well established private practice located in Blackburn South that has been servicing the needs of the eastern suburbs for over 40 years. The clinic has recently moved into its brand new purpose built facility boasting large light filled consult rooms and 3 Clinical Pilates / rehabilitation studios. We offer a wide range of services, including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Podiatry and Myotherapy / Remedial Massage.
We are currently seeking an experienced Myotherapy / Remedial Massage therapist to join our team in a part time, permanent position. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with exceptional people skills and a strong work ethos. They will have experience in musculoskeletal / sports massage.
The position involves:
– Up to 20 hours per week
– Excellent remuneration, significantly above industry standard
– Large referral base, mainly musculoskeletal / sports patients
– Continuing professional development
– Saturday mornings
You will receive:
– Excellent remuneration package including a base salary, commission, professional development allowances, superannuation, annual leave and sick leave
– Regular in-services and guidance
– Supportive and fun work environment
– Ability to grow and develop your career
– Ongoing mentoring from senior clinicians with extensive postgraduate training
Please email expressions of interest including your CV for a confidential discussion.
We are seeking someone who has:
– Experience in private practice with demonstrated implementation of strategies to build and maintain a patient base.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and to collaborate as part of a close team
– Excellent application and understanding of a variety of manual therapy skills.
– a good grasp of clinical reasoning
– A proven willingness to develop your knowledge
– Competent computer skills
– An understanding of the current evidence around common clinic presentations and appropriate interventions.
Email to: [email protected]