Are you passionate about movement for good health?
I’m Tracey, of Symmetry Health & Movement, a Natural Health Clinic (Bayswater) with a strong movement focus. We are a Myotherapist and Chiropractor, we have gym space and prioritise movement, good nutrition and wholistic health.
I’m 30 weeks pregnant, ecstatic to be back practicing but unfortunately my time is running out!
I’m looking for the right person to look after my clients whilst I take maternity leave next year: 4-6 months, and to hopefully stay on board upon my return and assist with growth of the clinic. I’m keen to find someone:
- Interested in, active and highly valuing human movement both personally and in clinic/treatment setting
- Highly motivated & motivating
- Competent & confident hands-on skills
- Ability to work autonomously in the approaching future
- All the requisite registrations/insurance for Myotherapy practice
The position is what you’d like to make it; it could be part-time if you’re just looking for some extra work, or more if you’re up for putting in a little effort. Having just returned, I’m super busy and could also do with some help in these last couple months of the year.
If you think you might be the right fit, say hi:
Tracey @ [email protected] or 0423 099 186