Are you looking for work as a Myotherapist with an epic Private Myotherapy Practice?
This is an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY please read to the end and then DM me with “interested” and I’ll send you more info.
Hey guys, I’m Sam, owner of Ballarat Myotherapy.
We help people live the lives they want without the disability or burden of pain and we need a new Myotherapist to join our close knit, strong (and growing) team of incredible Myotherapists.
Here is link to our website to get to know us more: http://www.ballaratmyotherapy.com.au/
Here’s the story:
- We are a private practice in the beautiful lifestyle city of Ballarat where we bat above our weight with cafes, sports and culture
- We have been helping the Ballarat and broader community for 10 years
- We have always boasted great client outcomes with a goal-related client-based focus
- We love learning and have a team meeting every week, ongoing professional development and case discussions
We are looking for someone VERY specific. This could be for YOU if:
- You are passionate and want every patient to get 100% back to their goals and not relapse
- You love working with a fast-paced team
- You love learning
- You know the value of feedback
- You are of any experience level – but you tick all of the above
What we are offering:
– This role will suit someone who is looking for full time work but still wanting that perfect work/life balance
– Professional Development Training and Coaching – We are obsessed with personal and professional development. Something you’ve always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know what you want to learn and we will make it happen.
– Full Training and Support – Every new team member will go through an intense training regime to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
– High achieving and vibrant team – Learn and thrive in a supportive team that both demands and celebrates all your achievements so that you can achieve the most both personally and professionally.
– Amazing growth prospects and long-term career growth – You’ll get to work in a fast-growing practice where there are loads of growth opportunities to further your career.
– The Culture – Forget the traditional corporate culture. We left that behind years ago for something entirely different. At Ballarat Myotherapy we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
– Full competitive salary – no more sham contracts! You get all the entitlements you deserve
– Streamlined systems, here is a place you can come and focus on what you do best, without the stress of trying to build a client load
If this sounds like a perfect fit – then cover letter and resume me.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Contact: Sam Balson. [email protected]