Myotherapy Association Australia members don’t need to be reminded of the importance of keeping their first aid qualifications current. Apart from being a mandatory requirement of MA membership, keeping first aid skills up to date is an imperative when working in the health industry. That’s why we’re delighted to announce our new partnership with FIRST AID TRAINING GROUP, a national first aid provider who has committed to tailor their courses to myotherapists and to provide courses in a range of locations throughout Australia. As part of our regular first aid expiry reminders to MA members, members will now receive details of upcoming courses available through First Aid Training Group.
Courses available include: CPR & Defibrillation (HLTAID001), Level 2 First Aid (HLTAID003), Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006, HLTAID007, HLTAID008), Anaphylaxis Management (22300VIC) and Asthma Management (22282VIC).
- Saturday 8th October (Ballarat)
- Thursday 13th October (Ballarat)
- Friday 14th October (Kensington)
- Monday 17th October (Ballarat) – Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006, HLTAID007 and HLTAID008) on offer over the 17th and 18th
- Thursday 20th October (Geelong)
- Friday 21st October (Ballarat)
- Wednesday 2nd November (Ballarat)
- Saturday 12th November (Ballarat)
- Monday 21st November (Ballarat)
For more information about First Aid Training Group, please visit firstaidtraininggroup.com and stay tuned for more great first aid and CPR training opportunities.